{florida vacation 2015 part 1}

In October we cashed in our Culligan jug of change and took the kids to Disney World over MEA week. We had a great condo, perfect weather and the parks weren't crowded like I thought they'd be.  Honestly, this was one of the best vacations I can remember.  I feel so blessed that we have these memories and finally something awesome to add to the digital scrapbook!

Here are the highlights:
Clearwater Beach -
Their first time feeling real beach sand and tasting ocean water







Discovery Bay - We ate, swam, ate some more, napped, ate more, then swam some more.









We had video of Cami and I riding a dolphin and the snorkeling we did.  For some reason this short clip is all I can find.

Disney World Magic Kingdom - 

 The nice thing about Disney is they make standing in line less boring.













Too cheap to buy our ride pictures - we went on the same ones multiple times and make different faces for each one.



Comments

Popular Posts