{kid quotes & commentary}

It's time for the Bayview Elementary Holiday Concert.  Normally, I don't get to picky with the kid's outfits, they get to call the shots 90% of the time.  This time I decided to pull rank and make them look a little nicer than normal for the occasion.

Me: Cub, I found a white polo shirt that still fits you. I want you to wear it.
Cub: What? No. Do I have to? It's not gonna fit.
Me: Yes you do, I'd like you to wear a nice shirt for once.  It's not like I'm making you wear a sweater vest and khaki's pants, Geez just deal with it for one day. You can still wear sporty pants and your sneakers.  I'd like to see a plain shirt without a logo for 1 day.
Cub: Well I'm going to get this dirty right away!
Me: I don't care, you're wearing it.  Whatever your argument is, it's not going to work.
Cami: Jacob, I have to wear a dress!  Just get it over it you're not gonna die!
Dan: I think you better find a sweater vest!

I don't think Cub has worn and shirt with a collar or button on it since his Aunt Jacqui's wedding in 2014!

Comments

Popular Posts