{MN Blizzard at Cooperstown Dreams Park}

August 3rd - 10th = Week 10
Minnesota Blizzard

This group of boys, coaches and families blew my mind and lifted my spirits. I am so thankful Cub had this experience, he needed it...we all needed it.













 Coach Lufkin was incredible. The way he coached baseball and related to the boys was a joy to watch.  He also grows out his hair for donation since red hair is harder to come by.  Cub didn't want to leave the barracks once all week.


 This is one of my favorite pictures of the whole week.
 base runners meeting



The Blizzard went 4-2 in pool play and were ranked 31 of 104 in the bracket.




 The first bracket game was a heart braking loss.   They played hard and did well but sometimes the baseball God's don't shine down on your team.  It was sad, I think it was the first time I cried at a baseball game.

 


 Closing Ceremonies

 After closing ceremonies the boys started some sort of dance wrestling group.  Funny to watch.



Trading Pins!  Top half of towel is from Week 6 - Bottom half is from Week 10

Comments

Popular Posts