{new addition}


After getting through a really hard time at the end of May we got some very exciting news.  Sometimes the best blessings happen in the midst of turmoil.  

I went back and forth about it in my mind; is this really the right time?  Are we ready for this again?  

We talked together as a family and the kids were so happy. It was fun to tell them and watch their reactions! 

The excitement and anticipation took away a lot of the sting in our hearts from Ruger's death.


All it took was one picture sent from a friend.  

Here, try to tell me your heart didn't just melt!





The friend that I mentioned above, Tracy, she was like an angel.  She talked to me about Ruger and she put the wheels in motion to get us connected with Lori, the breeder in Wisconsin.  I must admit I am partial to fawn danes.  I think all the colors are special but fawn just pulls at my heart like non other. Then I saw "Merle Boy" and that was it. 









Comments

Popular Posts