{dance dare}

This whole thing was Cub's idea, I just went with it.  I wasn't sure if he'd go through with it once we got there or not.  

Click --->     Dance Dare Video

 We were watching Ellen and she showed a few clips of viewers doing Dance Dares while out shopping. He commented about it and decided he wanted to try to make a dance dare video.  I informed him were were going out that same day and he was so excited to try it and send a video to Ellen.  Well, we forgot all about it while at Super Target however at Petco he was ready.  It was sort of empty but we found 3 people to "attack" and got it on video. I was surprised to see Cami join in on the dance too!  Cub even improvised well, while trying to get close to a man, his dog sniffed him and turned around and busted Cub. When the man turned to see what his dog was doing Cub just acted like he wanted to pet his dog.  I think it's hilarious and I know its probably because I'm their mom so hopefully you'll think it's funny too.  Blogger doesn't accept the .wmv file type and I'm not techy enough to know how to convert it to jpeg or pin so I can upload the video to the blog.  

**disclaimer: We always talk to our kids about respect and enforce treating others as you want to be treated. Please know this is a one time thing and was all done in fun and not meant to hurt or disrespect anyone. **

Comments

  1. HA! HA! HA! Oh - that is Hilarious!!! Just loved the video! I think Cub & Cami were so brave - especially Cub - I would never have had the confidence or guts to do that at that age! ;-)

    Hsin-Yi (& Slobbers from Honey the Great Dane)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was nervous about getting caught just holding the camera! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts