{megan + michael = married}

May 12, 2012 at 4:00pm on a wonderful Saturday afternoon, Michael Houghton (Dan's brother) married Megan Ott in Shakopee.

Jacob and Cami were included in the wedding party and of course  were too cute for words!
 





Visiting with Granny Weir and Lurene during cocktail hour.



I'm sure there are some very interesting pictures on this camera!

During the weeks leading up to the wedding Cub must have said it 100 times "Mom I don't want to dance, don't make me dance it's so boring!"  I don't think the music had even started and he was begging me to dance with him!  Well, to my surprise he danced the night away and had some pretty impressive moves! I was able to capture him in action however with the low lights and fast action the video isn't great.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 
click>>>   Twinkle Toes - Jacob 

Comments

Popular Posts