{st. valentines day}

For some reason Dan and I are both up way before the sun watching TV.  Trying to convince the other person to go make coffee, so far it's a stale mate.  Clearly, our love knows no bounds...after coffee that is.  I was trying to think of a love song to play as a shout out to my wonderful husband and our love for each other.  A song that, once played, will trigger that romantic moment when we start slow dancing in the family room.  Is there a song that powerful?

I'll give it my best shot.

C'mon John legend is the king of Valentine's Day songs. This is a good one, very sexy!
Hmm, lets try again I don't see him sliding the coffee table out of the way yet.

This classic late 90's love song should do the trick. Did it get any better than Extreme?

This is the first dance song from our wedding, 13.5 years ago.  If this Shania Twain song doesn't make him take my hand and twirl me around the room I'm not sure anything will. 
Wait for it....

OK, nothing.

Then it hit me.  I need to play an anthem song, something that connects with him on a deeper level.  Down deep in his soul.


BOOM!  If you don't know what song this is please listen to at least the chorus! I think we can all connect with these powerful lyrics! I can see the love in his eyes.

I can smell the coffee brewing now, it's going to be a wonderful day.

~A.



Comments

Popular Posts