{kindergarten tea}

In April, all the kindergarten classes put on a Spring Tea for the parents as a thank you for our support during the year.  My Mom and I were in attendance and first we watched a musical program in the gym with all the classes combined.


Cami has a front and center performance so I thought I would highlight just this song.

Then we went back to her classroom for cookies and "tea".  She gave us crafts that she made and showed us all the things they worked on in class lately.

I am thrilled to see how she has matured over the school year and expressing her confidence while being the center of attention has really transformed her into a young lady.  Not to be confused with well mannered and lady-like, she still enjoys a good bodily function joke here and there and recently has had to apologize to boys on the playground for playing too rough.  
Baby steps.

Comments

Popular Posts